London Heathrow Terminals 2 and 5: The main stores are currently closed but Reserve & Collect is still available. Orders must be placed online at least 3 days in advance of travel. Collections can be made from the World Duty Free Express store in Terminal 2 (upper level), and the World of Whisky store in Terminal 5. Please ask airport staff for directions, they will be happy to help.
World Duty Free stores are open in the following locations:
World Duty Free stores are closed in the following locations:
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re visiting our stores, so we wanted to explain some of the changes that we have made to our stores to create a safer shopping environment:
We understand that everyone’s travel plans have been disrupted due to COVID-19 and we recognise the uncertainty that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing all around the world. Many of our stores have been closed but we’re gradually reopening where it is safe to do so, and we want to reassure travellers that our highest priority is the health & wellbeing of our teams and our customers.
- Your health and safety is our priority. To help protect you, other customers and our team members we want to reduce physical contact with banknotes and cash so we ask you to pay using contactless or with a debit/credit card. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all customers & colleagues
- We practice physical distancing within our stores
- We sanitise our stores regularly
- We have installed cough shields at till points
- We provide facial masks
To read more about what we are doing across our business, we have summarised how we are complying with the Five Steps to Safely Working Together, which you can read here.
We look forward to welcoming you back.